The Creative Entrepreneurship Program is the most in-depth, flexible and personalized of our programs. It supports artists and creative professionals in building a successful, sustainable creative business over a six-month period.
The extended period of time means you can evolve your business idea and start earning money from your new business while you learn.
Tailored one-on-one-coaching supplements the curriculum, helping you apply what you're learning to your emerging idea or growing business as you go. Convenient weekday evenings twice a month (with two Fridays at the Program’s start and finish) keep your weekends free. At the end of the program, you will have a solid foundation in business fundamentals, practical insights gleaned from one-on-one coaching and an invaluable professional network for your business or organization's future.
• Friday, September 16, 2016, 10am-4pm
• Wednesday, September 28, 2016, 6pm-9pm
• Wednesday, October 12, 2016, 6pm-9pm
• Wednesday, October 26, 2016, 6pm-9pm
• Wednesday, November 9, 2016, 6pm-9pm
• Wednesday, November 23, 2016, 6pm-9pm
• Wednesday, December 7, 2016, 6pm-9pm
• Wednesday, January 11, 2017, 6pm-9pm
• Wednesday, January 25, 2017, 6pm-9pm
• Friday, February 3, 2017, 10am-4pm
Program Tuition: $799+HST
All classroom sessions will be held at Artscape Youngplace, 180 Shaw Street, Toronto
Posted by: Artscape
For more information: http://www.artscapelaunchpad.ca/project/creative-entrepreneurship-program/