Grow a sustainable business from your creative practice
The Creative Entrepreneurship Program is an in-depth, flexible and personalized programs to support artists and creative professionals build successful, sustainable creative businesses. The hands-on nature of the course means you can evolve your business idea and start earning money from your new business while you learn.
Break-out sessions supplement the curriculum, helping you apply what you're learning to your emerging idea or growing business as you go. At the end of the program, you will have a solid foundation in business fundamentals, practical insights gleaned from one-on-one coaching and an invaluable professional network for your business or organization's future.
What you’ll get:
- Curriculum tailored to artists and creative professionals
- The Creative Business Canvas - a lean and flexible business planning tool
- Expert guest speakers working in the creative sector
- A professional network of creative entrepreneurs
Bonus! Your program fee includes:
- An Artscape Community Card, which provides a free Flex Studio Membership at Artscape Youngplace, and discounts on residencies at Artscape Gibraltar Point.
- Program graduates receive 20% off all Artscape Launchpad workshops
What you’ll gain:
- Knowledge of how to test ideas and risk-reduction in start-ups
- Business models and planning for growth
- Insight into designing, pricing, launching and selling products and services
- Knowledge of how to create and deliver value for loyal, enthusiastic, paying customers
- Branding, marketing and communications skills
- Business administration, intellectual property and financial management know-how
- Knowledge of legal, taxation and other governmental responsibilities
- Business acumen for both for-profit and not-for-profit creative work
Next Session: Weekly full-day classes on Fridays between March 24 to May 5 (Break week on April 14).
Students are expected to attend all sessions.
Program Tuition: $599+HST
All classroom sessions will be held at Artscape Youngplace, 180 Shaw Street, Toronto
Apply by February 20, 2017 to:
Posted by: Artscape Launchpad
For more information: http://www.artscapelaunchpad.ca/project/creative-entrepreneurship-program/