Here's your chance to learn more about Office 365 for nonprofits - what it is, how the licensing works, how it can benefit your nonprofit, and what it takes to implement it.
- Nonprofit staff can learn more about why nonprofits are choosing Office 365, how it’s saving them money, and how to successfully implement it.
IT staff and consultants will have the opportunity to learn tips and tricks about implementing Office 365 at nonprofit organizations. Everyone will have time to ask questions and learn more about the benefits of O365 for nonprofits. This event will be hosted by TechSoup and its partner organization, Tech Impact.
This is a one-day event for nonprofits will cover the following topics - and much more!
- Cloud based services: what they are, advantages and disadvantages
- Office 365 overview including the various components so you can better understand what they are and how you can use them
- Information on differenct implementation strategies and resources
Reserve space now as this event is expected to fill up quickly!Read more about what will be covered in the event and where future events will be held at: http://bit.ly/1FLJ4peTo register with TechSoup Canada, please visit: https://www.techsoupcanada.ca/en/user/register
- Technical deep dive for IT folks to learn more about how to best implement Office 365 for nonprofit organizations
- Centre for Social Innovation - Annex - 720 Bathurst St, Toronto, ON M5S 2R4 - View Map
Organizer of Free Event in Toronto! Microsoft Office 365 for Nonprofits
TechSoup Canada is a program of the Centre for Social Innovation, a nonprofit coworking space, community and launchpad for people who are changing the world. Being a nonprofit ourselves, we understand all too well the challenges facing the Canadian nonprofit sector and we want to help. We can connect you to donated and discounted technologies through our technology donations program and provide valuable learning resources to equip you and your colleagues with technology tips and best practices.
We know that our sector is achieving great work and we believe we can have an even greater impact through the appropriate use of technology. Let us help you on your tech journey!