Monday September 28th, 2015
3pm to 5:30pm
Theatre Ontario Boardroom,
Suite 350, 401 Richmond Street West
Thinking of producing a show or starting a theatre company?
If you want to do a show but have never produced professionally before, this session is for you! We’ll cover the basics of self-producing and you will get the opportunity to:
• Ask questions and try out ideas,
• Discover the questions you need to ask and answer,
• Learn to organize your thinking and planning,
• Work on scheduling and budget considerations,
• And find out about available resources and services
It is a practical seminar facilitated by our Program Coordinator Rebecca Ballarin and her special guest, Scott Dermody of Soup Can Theatre.
For more information, please visit our website or contact Katie Bell, Community Outreach and Training Coordinator at 416-408-4556, ext. 15 or email@example.com
Posted by: Theatre Ontario
For more information: http://www.theatreontario.org/training/courses-and-workshops/details/Unleashing-Your-Inner-Entrepreneur.aspx