February 9, 2016 - REGISTER
11:00 am to 12:00pm / 1:30pm to 4:00pm (Online)
This one-day webinar is designed to teach you how to create an Accessible PDF document using Adobe InDesign. A review of how layout and design principles and practices effect the construction of a document intended for accessibility.
Adobe InDesign will be used to build the structure of an accessible document followed by using Adobe Acrobat to enhance, check and correct any conversion issues.
Participants will learn:
- How PDF documents are constructed – behind the scene settings
- What formatting traps to avoid when making an InDesign document
- Changes in your current workflow to make a document more accessible
- Advance features of InDesign to use for formatting content
- Layout formatting tricks that can save time
- Production workflow adjustments and enhancements
- Using the Accessibility Checker
- Fixing elements using the Tags and Content panel
- Checking and tweaking content in the final PDF document Learn More
All our workshops and webinars can be offered in-person, at your location. Please contact us for more information.