- This event has passed.
Cross-Sector Perspectives on Reopening
August 11 @ 9:00 am - 10:00 am
Hear insights and perspectives during a roundtable discussion with sector leaders about their experiences with reopening, expanding capacity and adapting operations.
- Addressing shifts in customer expectations and information needs
- Managing capacity and traffic flow
- Opportunities for technology in the reopening process
- Andrew Weir, Executive Vice President, Destination Development, Destination Toronto
- Kendra Bator, Mirvish Productions
- Dolf DeJong, Toronto Zoo
- Edwin Frizzell, Fairmont Royal York and Accor Hotels
- Laura Purdy, Exhibition Place | Enercare Centre | Beanfield Centre
- Hillary Marshall, Greater Toronto Airports Authority