No luck in the Fringe lottery? Here’s a second chance! Applications are now open for the Shed Show lottery.
If you’ve been dreaming of creating a show that would snuggle nicely into an 8’x8’ shed, now’s your chance to make that dream a reality.
What we provide:
- Seven shows throughout the duration of the Fringe Festival (July 1-12, 2015)
- Note: “shows” consist of two hour time blocks. This includes your set up and strike. How long you would like your show to be within that two hours is up to you, and you can run it multiple times if you like
- Shows will run ROUGHLY from 4:30pm-10:30pm on weeknights, and 1:30pm-10:30pm on weekends
- A venue (8’x8’ shed) centrally located in the Fringe Club
- The shed is equipped with one overhead lamp and one low-wattage outlet
- Inclusion in the Toronto Fringe program guide (10 000 copies)
- Inclusion on the Toronto Fringe web listings
- 100% of your box office revenue (Shed Shows are Pay What You Can)
What you provide:
- A fully produced show that fits within the shed (seriously)
- Content for the Toronto Fringe program guide (due April 13)
- Content for the Toronto Fringe web listings
- Participation fee ($100, due April 1)
- Your own FOH support – Shed Shows are Pay What You Can
- Accurate reporting of what you earn with your show. This information will be kept private.
Apply to the Toronto Fringe lottery here: http://fringetoronto.com/shed-show-lottery/
Deadline to apply is March 25 at 5pm. The lottery application fee is $10. The lottery will be held on March 27 and results will be posted on our website. Good luck!
Posted by: Toronto Fringe Festival
For more information: http://fringetoronto.com/