Under the director of the Artistic Director, working closely with the Business Manager and Board of Directors, the Development & Partnerships Manager is an essential permanent member of a high-performance; collaborative administrative team, responsible for leading and maximizing Factory’s contributed revenue programs.
This position is responsible for maintaining active and productive relationships with our donors, sponsors, grantors, and volunteers, and ensuring the organization reaches its fundraising goals. We are looking for someone with fundraising experience and a passion for theatre who isn’t afraid to make cold calls and can write a winning sponsorship proposal! If you are excited by the idea of increased responsibility and scope for your dynamic, can-do attitude, we want you to join our team!
CORE OBJECTIVES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Building and strengthening Factory’s base of private sector support and developing new resource partnerships.
• Working with the company leadership and Board, conceptualizing, implementing and managing all fundraising campaigns, activities, and events including annual giving, major gifts, corporate and foundation giving, planned giving and endowment, and special campaigns.
• Expanding Factory’s base of individual donors: acquisition, retention and strengthening of individual donor relationships through annual campaigns and donor appreciation events, plus other creative strategies.
• Maintaining and strengthening Factory’s core corporate and foundation supporters.
• Event management and execution for all fundraising events, including our annual Gala. Responsibilities include assisting the Events committee, planning, costing, creation of critical path, ticket sales, guest list, post event follow up, supervising events staff, etc.
• Development administration including management of accurate ongoing records of revenue and expense targets, as approved by the Artistic Director; supervising the processing of all tax receipts, donor communications and audit trail.
This is a full-time, permanent position with a competitive compensation and benefit package .
Please visit our website for full job description and details on how to apply: http://www.factorytheatre.ca/files/5614/4139/2197/Job_Posting_-__Development__Partnerships_Manager_2015_-Final-.pdf
Posted by: Factory Theatre
For more information: http://www.factorytheatre.ca