The Emerging Artists Roundtable is a forum for University and College Students along with Recent Grads to engage with core members of Theatre Gargantua, including Artistic Director Jacquie P.A. Thomas, and other members of the professional community to gain insights and network connections that will help bridge formal training and entering the profession.
Sessions will focus on learning about how to carve a place for your own work in the Canadian Theatre landscape.
IT’S FREE. REFRESHMENTS SERVED. SPACE IS LIMITED.
- Meet fellow emerging artists from other universities
- Provocative discussion sessions with professional artists
- Networking and collaborative creation opportunities
- Workshop and performance discounts
- Audition and resume consulting
- Artist mentoring
Winter 2015 SESSION DATES:
- January 23
- February 6
- March 6
- March 23
- All sessions are Fridays 3:30-5:30pm
To apply please send us a brief introduction of yourself and your career goals and why you would like to participate. Please include details of your program and year of study or when you graduated. Please forward details to email@example.com by January 9th.