Date: November 26, 2020
Inspired by their popular national live event series, The Walrus Talks at Home brings you the same diversity of expertise and perspectives in a streamlined digital format that you can join anywhere with a Wi-Fi connection. Join The Walrus Talks at Home: Housing on November 26 from 7:00 PM to 8:00 PM EST. The best part? You’ll always have a front-row seat from the comfort of your own home!
Featuring five-minute talks and Q&A with:
- Andrew Boozary, executive director, Population Health and Social Medicine, University Health Network
- David Eddy, CEO, Vancouver Native Housing Society
- Jay Pitter, author and placemaker
- And more!
Thursday, November 26, 2020
- 7:00 p.m. ET - The Walrus Talks at Home begins
- 7:40 p.m. - Moderated Q&A
- 8:00 p.m. - The Walrus Talks at Home ends