- This event has passed.
POSTPONED – Standard First Aid CPR/AED level A or C – 2 Day Workshop
Oct 1 @ 1:39 pm$158.29
*Please note this workshop has been postponed until an as yet undetermined date in 2020*
We are pleased to offer the Standard First Aid Workshop again! This workshop has been especially popular with companies who operate venues and who employ Front of house and Box Office staff. This workshop ensures your staff are properly trained for a variety of possible workplace emergency situations.
This informative all day session will cover a variety of topics including:
- Certification valid for 3 years with the Canadian Red Cross and WSIB approved
- Check Call Care
- Disease Transmission
- Accessing 911
- Adult/Baby/Child CPR
- AED/Defibrillation Certification
- Airway emergencies (choking, allergic reactions, asthma)
- Cardio Vascular Disease Prevention
- Heart Attack, Stroke & Angina Recognition & Care
- Deadly Bleeding emergencies
- Breaks, Sprains, Strains
- Head Injuries, Spinal Injuries & Concussions
- Diabetic Emergencies
- Heat & Cold Emergencies
- And more!
ERT – Emergency Response Training offers On-Site training for groups of 8 participants or more anytime 7 days a week. Our team of Certified Canadian Red Cross Instructors are also Emergency Medical Responders and/or First Responders and offer the highest level of instruction and hands-on first aid training. Public courses are also available daily throughout the GTA.