A 6-week Finance Leadership Program
The comprehensive Finance Masterclass for Nonprofit Leaders includes:
- Online self-paced video courses released over a 6-week period
- 23 tools, templates, tip sheets and guides
- 6 live weekly small group Q&A sessions
- 1 year of access to the training videos and materials
- Plus a bonus of 10 additional months of monthly events including practice and Ask an Expert Sessions, webinars with experts in organizational resilience and access to the finance community chat forum.
As a participant, you will have the opportunity to learn: finance roles, governance finance, how to read and analyze financial statements, accounting standards for nonprofit organizations, how to analyze the nonprofit business model, best practices in budgeting, costing, cash flow management and scenario planning, how to develop a reserve strategy and write a financial narrative, and so much more.
The next cohort is January 2022.
Tuition is $2,350 plus tax and discounted in this offer at $2,100 plus tax and includes a free registration at the Nonprofit Digital Transformation Summit on January 18 and 19, 2022.