After celebrating its 10th year, the reimagined Gina Wilkinson is launching a fundraising campaign to double the recipient amount and grow the Gina Wilkinson Prize fund.
While over half of the $100,000 fundraising goal has been reached, your help is still needed! If you are able to give at this time to help us reach our goal by March 10th, 2022, any contribution is greatly appreciated. Thank you for your support!
Call for Nominations
Award Announcement: March 10, 2022
A prize of $10,000 will be awarded to the winning artist.
A prize of $2,500 will be awarded to each of two shortlisted artists.
Past nominated artists may re-apply.
- A nomination letter from an artistic collaborator, (with a maximum of one additional support letter if desired), who can speak to the nominee’s artistic practice, values, and the ways in which they create space and care for other artists.
- In the spirit of Gina’s interdisciplinary artistry (dancer, visual artist, actor, director, playwright) nominated artists may submit:
- a written document
- or one of the following to a maximum of 5 minutes: video vignette, photos, mixed media, movement piece or other, to share with us.
Tell us about your work/rehearsal space:
- How is your artistic practice/leadership creating new models of working and storytelling?
- How do your values inform your practice/leadership and how does your work embody them?
- How does your practice/leadership serve your community(-ies)?
- What is your vision for the future of theatre art?
- What is your hope for future generations of theatre artists?
3. The nominated artist’s headshot and CV
Deadline: December 15, 2021