Application Deadline: July 20, 2021
TO Live has a full-time opportunity in the Information Technology Department for an enthusiastic, organized, and resourceful team player who thrives in a fast-paced environment. Reporting to the Director of Information Technology, the Office 365 and Systems Administrator will be responsible for analyzing new and existing technology systems and solutions, implementing system upgrades, as well as designing and implementing new software technologies related to Office 365.
This position will involve working with other departments to determine their current and future software, data, reporting, and hardware requirements. A key responsibility of this position will be to provide recommendations to the Director of Information Technology regarding technology systems as they are analyzed, designed, and implemented, and how they relate to overall Information Technology expenditures. Creating detailed documentation, workflows, and flowcharts for both new and existing technology systems will also be a requirement of this role.
ACTIVITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Analyze software solutions regarding current business requirements:
- Customer Relationship Management
- Financial Forecasting and Budgeting
- Microsoft Office 365
- Microsoft Azure
- Microsoft Intune
- Microsoft SharePoint
- Microsoft Teams
- Cloud Storage
- Archives Digitization
- Project coordination for implementing new systems, existing system changes and/or enhancements.
- Analyze and evaluate current systems to identify and suggest solutions for process improvements.
- Maintain existing applications and databases with appropriate patches and security updates.
- Conduct and implement training sessions related to application changes, new software implementations, and business requirements.
- Proactively collect information that may turn into future projects.
- Perform introduction and information sessions for users regarding software and equipment use, policies and procedures.
- Research and address user needs by creating and/or enhancing processes and reports where required that improve user experiences and optimize expenses.
- Attend educational events and stay up to date with the latest technology and best practices.
- Backup support as required for days off and/or vacation coverage.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Director of Information Technology and/or their designate.
- Experience working with analyzing, implementing, and upgrading cross-department information technology initiatives.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a similar position within Information Technology.
- Fluent understanding of Information Technology terminology.
- Fluent understanding of Microsoft Office 365.
- Fluent understanding of Microsoft Windows Server, Hyper-V and VMware.
- Strong understanding of Ticketing, Fundraising, Event, CRM, and Accounting processes.
- Diligent in training and development of training materials.
- Solid analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work under strict deadlines.
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Flexibility in hours and schedules and includes work on nights and weekends as required.
- Lack of natural light in workplace.
- Travel between TO Live venues as required.
TO Live is one of Canada’s largest multi-arts organizations, operating three iconic venues: Meridian Hall (formerly the Sony Centre for the Performing Arts), the St. Lawrence Centre for the Arts and Meridian Arts Centre (formerly the Toronto Centre for the Arts). In addition, TO Live presents a full range of performing arts, theatrical and concert events at these venues in both downtown and uptown Toronto. With these two hubs of creativity and content creation, TO Live has a unique place and perspective to activate creative spaces by inspiring local and international artists, connect audiences and to be the nexus for new ideas, elevate artistic potential, and be the catalyst for creative expression that is reflective of Toronto’s diversity.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested applicants should apply through our TO Live careers website at: https://tolive.bamboohr.com/jobs/
No phone calls please. TO Live thanks all applicants in advance. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Together with the Toronto Public Service’s (TPS) initiatives, which TO Lives follows and adheres too, TO Live encourages applications from Indigenous peoples, racialized persons/persons of colour, persons with disabilities, women, LGBTQ2S persons, and others who may contribute to fostering innovative ideas and solutions.
We ask that you complete the questions provided as part of the online application to assist us in ensuring our recruitment process and programs are equitable and accessible. Your responses are voluntary and the information that you provide is strictly confidential.
We are committed to inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes and a work environment in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). The Human Resources department will work with applicants requesting accommodation at any stage of the hiring process.
Date Posted: July 6, 2021
Start Date: ASAP
Interviews with qualified candidate(s) will commence immediately and continue until the position is filled.
Posted by TO Live