Deadline: Friday, September 24, 2021
Earlier this year, we teamed up with the Fundraising Lab to offer three fully funded scholarships to their flagship Planning With Purpose program. And it was such a success that we’re doing it again!
If you missed out in March, here’s another chance for you.
In this completely virtual program, you’ll learn how to:
- Get organized by designing an achievable and adoptable plan and budget;
- Implement the right tools, systems, and strategies that will help you raise more; and,
- Pitch your plan and goals to get buy-in from key stakeholders and board members.
The scholarship includes full access to their 8 week Planning with Purpose program, starting October 18th, and includes:
- Video modules to follow at your own pace;
- Live weekly Q&As hosted by Instructor Cathy Mann; and,
- Lifetime access to all course materials.
This is a limited time offer, available to individuals working for registered charities in Canada. Apply by Friday, September 24th for your chance to receive a scholarship.
All applicants will be notified by the Fundraising Lab by Thursday, October 7th. Please be sure to check your Spam or Bulk E-mail folder just in case the email gets delivered there.
Ps. Want to learn more about the Fundraising Lab? Click here.