The Grand Theatre is hiring
The Grand Theatre currently has an exciting opportunity in our Development Department for a dynamic, go-getting fundraising and development professional. The Manager, Individual and Planned Giving will have primary responsibility for leading the Grand’s annual giving efforts. You will assist in setting strategy and executing fundraising plans for sustaining and growing the number of annual donors. You will also be responsible for developing, executing and stewarding our Planned Giving program. You will support the major giving efforts of the Director Development, Artistic Director and Executive Director and members of the Board of Directors.
- Develop and implement strategies for solicitation that will grow annual revenue from individuals: manage all appeal campaigns, manage and monitor online giving initiatives, work collaboratively with other program areas to advance fundraising goals; meet with donors as determined by the Director of Development;
- Ensure accurate database management, gift processing and recognition, development and fulfillment of donor benefits, donor correspondence, house program listings and mailings;
- Coordinate donor cultivation and stewardship events to ensure an exceptional donor experience.
- Work with the Director of Development in supporting fundraising goals of the department including but not limited to the execution of fundraising events, including annual Gala;
- Work with the Director of Development to provide support to the Board of Directors and the Fund Raising Committee on fundraising initiatives;
- Work with communications team to develop strategies for development presence in all communications and marketing, and oversee the development presence on the website;
- Prepare regular reports on all campaign activities;
- Monitor revenue and expenses related to individual giving and support the Director of Development in all areas of development reporting.
- Assume other tasks and responsibilities as needed.
Please forward your cv along with cover letter by email to firstname.lastname@example.org and note the position you are applying for in the subject line.
This position will remain open until a suitable candidate is found but we encourage anyone interested to submit as soon as possible.
No phone calls please.