• Dates: July 5th to September 5th, 2021
• Hours: 25 hours/week
• Hourly Rate: $16/hour
The Production Assistant will support the Production Manager in all technical aspects
of producing SIA’s outdoor summer events and productions.
Tasks will include:
• With the mentorship of the production manager, organizing and overseeing the
technical requirements of the production;
• Drafting scheduling calls for the actors and creative team;
• Communicate notes and resolve production issues, or issues an actor may have;
• Aid with the set-up and take down of the production;
• Organize the sourcing and or creation of props, costumes, and set pieces;
• Provide backstage support for summer production
READ FULL JOB DESCRIPTION ON OUR WEBSITE
HOW TO APPLY
Candidates are asked to send a resume and letter to email@example.com
with the title “Production Assistant – YOURNAME” by June 26th at 11:59pm.
SIA is committed to equity, diversity, and inclusion and to building an organization that reflects the communities we serve. We encourage applications from members of Black, Indigenous, and racialized communities; Two-Spirit, non-binary, trans, lesbian, gay, bisexual and queer people; disabled people; youth; and members of other equity seeking groups. SIA also prioritizes candidates that live, work, and/or have a relationship with the diverse communities in northwest Toronto, including but not limited to: Weston, Mount Dennis, Rockcliffe-Smythe, Pelham, and Rexdale.
Website : https://www.shakespeareinaction.org/employment-opportunities/