Posted by TO Live
Senior Program Manager, Annual & Leadership Giving
TO Live’s Development Department is currently accepting applications for the full-time role of Senior Program Manager, Annual & Leadership Giving. Working under the direction of the Director of Development, the Senior Program Manager, Annual & Leadership Giving will be a key member of the Development Team, developing and implementing strategies to grow TO Live annual revenues. On an annual basis this will include oversight of fundraising campaigns, Patron Circle program, and major fundraising events.
ACTIVITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop new strategies to increase engagement among TO Live audiences, and awareness of our charitable activities.
- Grow and optimize digital engagement and fundraising strategy in support of TO Live annual fundraising targets, employing creative digital media strategies to maximize fundraising results.
- Create strategies to communicate to all donor groups to ensure donors receive relevant, accurate and timely information about the impact of their giving.
- Launch patron membership program and giving circle including the fulfillment of benefits.
- Develop and maintain a robust pipeline of donor and patron program prospects with the capacity for $1000+ gifts including prospect identification and qualification.
- Manage the preparation and execution of all online or offline marketing, donor engagement and events for donors, patron members and prospects.
- Lead the planning and execution of TO Live’s annual fundraising events, including coordinating with volunteers, internal departments, and vendors.
- Analyze trends, identify opportunities and challenges, and develop strategies to ensure goals in each fundraising channel are met.
- Oversight of all donor record management, ensuring accuracy of information, timeliness of processing work, and observation of industry best practices.
- Develop and manage annual budgets and fundraising targets for the annual and leadership giving programs.
- Provide relationship management support to non-fundraising staff and cultivate a culture of philanthropy across the organization.
- A minimum of 5 years’ fundraising experience preferably working in annual giving or membership programs.
- Experience working in arts and culture is considered an asset.
- Results oriented, with a proven track record of managing integrated multi-channel annual campaigns and achieving revenue targets.
- Successful track record in identifying and cultivating prospects and gifts of $1000+.
- Solid knowledge of CRM database and fundraising best practices. Experience with Raiser’s Edge NXT considered an asset.
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills, experience building a team and collaborative across departments.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Good knowledge of both individual project and departmental budget processes.
- Flexibility in hours and schedules and include work on nights and weekends as required.
- Lack of natural light in workplace.
- Travel between TO Live venues as required.
TO Live is one of Canada’s largest multi-arts organizations, operating three iconic venues: Meridian Hall (formerly the Sony Centre for the Performing Arts), the St. Lawrence Centre for the Arts and Meridian Arts Centre (formerly the Toronto Centre for the Arts). In addition, TO Live presents a full range of performing arts, theatrical and concert events at these venues in both downtown and uptown Toronto. With these two hubs of creativity and content creation, TO Live has a unique place and perspective to activate creative spaces by inspiring local and international artists, connect audiences and to be the nexus for new ideas, elevate artistic potential, and be the catalyst for creative expression that is reflective of Toronto’s diversity.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested applicants should apply through our TO Live careers website at: https://tolive.bamboohr.com/jobs/
No phone calls please. TO Live thanks all applicants in advance. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Together with the Toronto Public Service’s (TPS) initiatives, which TO Lives follows and adheres too, TO Live encourages applications from Indigenous peoples, racialized persons/persons of colour, persons with disabilities, women, LGBTQ2S persons, and others who may contribute to fostering innovative ideas and solutions.
We ask that you complete the questions provided as part of the online application to assist us in ensuring our recruitment process and programs are equitable and accessible. Your responses are voluntary and the information that you provide is strictly confidential.
We are committed to inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes and a work environment in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). The Human Resources department will work with applicants requesting accommodation at any stage of the hiring process.
Date Posted: August 13, 2021
Application Deadline: August 27, 2021
Start Date: ASAP
Salary: $70,000 to $80,000