Date: Wednesday September 29, 2021, 7:00-8:30 PM
Social media is a never satiated content beast – it’s always hungry for more! It can be tough to keep up with social media content creation, but if you create and repurpose your content smartly, you can stay ahead of the curve. Discover how in this workshop, where you’ll learn the tricks of how to efficiently plan a month’s worth of social media content in one sitting.
- How to create a content plan that reaches your social media goals
- How to establish the best voice for each of your business’s social media channels
- Tactics and ideas for repurposing content, so creating content doesn’t become your full-time job
- How to share content across different social media channels without just copying and pasting
- How to build (and populate) an editorial calendar
- How to create and reuse “evergreen” content
This is an intermediate-level webinar, perfect for those who have already created social media accounts. Beginners should consider taking the Social Media for Small Business webinar before this one.
This workshop is a free online webinar for small businesses in Ontario. Participate online for free, using your preferred device (laptop, smartphone or tablet). All you need is a fast internet connection and free webinar software. Download details will be provided after registration.
Webinars will be recorded and available to all registrants.
Everyone who registers for this workshop will be entered into a draw to win a free eBook copy of See You on the Internet: Building Your Small Business with Digital Marketing. The winners will be chosen at random and announced during the workshop, and you have to be in attendance to claim your prize.