Deadline: July 30th
The Talent House Inc is seeking an assistant for a salaried position. As a busy and high-volume agency, the selected candidate will work directly with our Theatre Department, aiding in day-to-day client affairs, long term client management, client scheduling, administration, and more.
This position involves daily correspondence with clients, casting directors, production offices and other theatre industry related contacts. We’re seeking a candidate who will bring a passion for the entertainment industry, a love of theatre specifically, and can perform well under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
The selected candidate will have a keen eye for detail, the ability to troubleshoot and problem solve, exemplary organizational and interpersonal skills, and the desire to learn and grow within the talent management industry.
Understanding of the Canadian Theatre industry, or past employment at a talent agency will prove an asset.
The ideal candidate should posses:
- A working knowledge of the entertainment industry [understanding of on camera, theatrical, and voiceover mediums an asset]
- Strong organizational skills, and a keen eye for detail
- The ability to work effectively both unsupervised and in a team-based environment
- Problem solving and negotiating skills
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, and database systems
- Ability to work as a team player in a structured environment under stressful conditions
- Knowledge of both ACTRA and Equity Agreements an asset
- The ability to meet rapid deadlines
- Strong oral and written communication skills, with professional phone manner
- Professional attitude and candor
- Proficiency and quick video editing skills [Final Cut, iMovie, etc] an asset
- The desire to continue to develop a career in the entertainment industry
Members of both BIPOC and LGBTQ+ Communities Strongly Encouraged to apply.
Salary Range: $35,000-$38,000
Those interested in applying should send their resume and cover letter to email@example.com, no later than July 30th.
We respect confidentiality of all submissions, only those being considered will be contacted.
Posted by The Talent House