Submission Deadline: August 15, 2021
The Toronto Musicians’ Association (TMA) is offering 2 scholarships in the amount of $500 for the 2021-2022 academic period. The TMA understands the lasting impact of pursuing an education in music and the ongoing need to support student communities. These awards share support from one generation of musicians to the next. Essay style applications of approximately 500 words are encouraged. We welcome recommendations as well as applicants, so long as complete information is provided.
- Enrolment with a Canadian institution and their music program
- Award recipients must be between the ages of 18-30
- Letter of recommendation
Additional Information (required):
- Full time or part time studies
- Program name and the institution offering
- If they are earning their first, second or third degree/diploma/certificate
- Academic achievements
- Pressing financial considerations
- Applicants may be selected for an interview by committee.
- Submissions are due Aug.15th to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Successful applicants will be notified at the end of August, 2021