Festival Players is Prince Edward County’s professional summer theatre company. We present contemporary Canadian theatre performed by some of the nations’ finest theatre artists. Our performances take place in a variety of unique and inspiring County venues in July and August.
The Production Manager will be responsible for realizing Festival Players productions.
• is responsible for supervising, scheduling and managing all production staff
• monitors production budgets and production timelines/schedules, including obtaining required permits etc.
• is in regular communication with management, and will chair the weekly production meetings
• oversees the realization of all production elements, ensuring that these are created and constructed
• will be required on-site in Prince Edward County for the duration of their contract (during work hours)
Candidates must have a valid driver’s license and access to a vehicle.
Gas/mileage will be reimbursed for production use of personal vehicles.
• minimum 3 years working in production management (with ideally some experience in a rural environment) is certainly an asset
• a team player and a good communicator who can work in a small-town environment,
maintaining professionalism and a good sense of humour!
Contract: This is a 10-week contract in PRINCE EDWARD COUNTY from June 20 – Aug 28 plus thirty hours of pre-planning.
Please submit a cover letter, resume and provide three relevant references. References will
be contacted via phone and/or email.
Deadline for submission: Friday February 26th, 2016. Submit via email to:
Posted by: Festival Players of Prince Edward Couny
For more information: http://www.festivalplayers.ca