The Accreditation Production Coordinator is primarily responsible for generating and producing select public and non-public accreditations for Toronto International Film Festival 2017.
During the Festival, this role supervises the Accreditation Printing Office at the Hyatt Regency. Other duties will include, but are not limited to, assisting the Ticketing Operations team with event building for the Festival, documentation, quality assurance and other administrative tasks as needed. This position reports to the Assistant Manager, Ticketing Operations, and is part of the Ticketing Operations team.
• Generate and produce select public and non-public Festival accreditations
• Create and produce Accreditation information and sample books
• Develop Accreditation policy and guidelines in conjunction with various teams
• Supervise the Accreditation Printing Office with a small team of agents and volunteers
• Quality assurance
• Maintain a high standard of customer service, responding to internal and external client issues in a timely and appropriate manner in keeping with established Visitor Experience protocol
• Box Office duties as needed
• Light lifting required
HOW TO SUBMIT & APPLICATION DEADLINE:
• Please submit cover letter, resumé and the names and phone numbers of 3 references as one (1) PDF or Word document, by 5pm on THURSDAY, JUNE 1, 2017.
• All applications must be submitted online through the posting found on our website tiff.net/careers.
• Please note in your cover letter where you saw this job posting.
We thank everyone who applies for their interest, but only candidates selected for an interview are contacted. No telephone or walk-in inquiries please. All applications are considered confidential.
TIFF is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities and will work with applicants to meet their needs. TIFF is an equal opportunity employer.
TIFF is a charitable, not-for-profit cultural organization whose mission is to transform the way people see the world, through film. Its vision is to lead the world in creative and cultural discovery through the moving image.
Posted by: Toronto International Film Festival
For more information: http://www.tiff.net/careers/