Deadline: 5pm on Friday, July 26, 2019
Administrative Assistant, Theatrical Programming
Department Name: Theatrical Programming
Renumeration: $ 38,000.00 - $40,000.00
TIFF is a charitable, cultural organization dedicated to presenting the best of international and Canadian cinema and creating transformational experiences for film lovers and creators of all ages and backgrounds in our home - TIFF Bell Lightbox. Our mission: To transform the way people see the world, through film.
TIFF is committed to embracing diversity and treating all individuals with respect, dignity and fairness by removing physical, social and economic barriers to participation.
• Assist with scheduling TIFF Bell Lightbox New Releases on a weekly basis
• Maintain, receive, produce and track box office reports, inputting data and filing - Ensure that all reports are received in a timely manner and filed accurately
• Prep, support, record and produce financial reports
• Follow up and track unpaid distributor fees
• Bill print traffic charges to appropriate parties
• Coordinate billings of Film Circuit Sustainability fee
• Track and follow up on TIFF outstanding invoices
• Provide administrative support to Theatrical Programming and Film Circuit staff, as required
• Maintain files and records
• Assist with guests related financial administration
• Assist with reconciliation of monthly expenses
• Attend department meetings; record and distribute minutes to committee members
HOW TO SUBMIT & APPLICATION DEADLINE:
• Please submit a cover letter and resumé as one PDF or Word document, by 5pm on Friday, July 26, 2019.
• All applications must be submitted online through the posting found on our website tiff.net/careers.
We thank everyone who applies for their interest, but only candidates selected for an interview are contacted. No telephone or walk-in inquiries please. All applications are considered confidential.
TIFF is committed to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment where employees feel valued and respected, and where every employee has the opportunity to realize their potential. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations, if required. If you are a person with a disability and require assistance during the application and/or hiring process, please contact us in advance at email@example.com or 416-599-8433 x 2001, and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Posted by: Toronto International Film Festival
For more information: