Contract/Full-time/Film Office & Event Production
TIFF is dedicated to presenting the best of international and Canadian cinema to film lovers in our home TIFF Bell Lightbox. Our aim is to become a creative community and global leader, and one of the world’s premiere organizations in the discovery and understanding of film.
TIFF, a vibrant not-for-profit arts organization, is hiring for the position of:
ADMINISTRATIVE COORDINATOR, FESTIVAL LOGISTICS
Reporting to the Festival Logistics Manager, the Administrative Coordinator, Festival Logistics will provide administrative support to the Festival Logistics teams (Venues and Festival Village), maintaining internal communications and working closely with the Festival Logistics Manager to ensure security and logistics budgets are maintained.
• Minimum three years experience in an administrative or office environment.
• Strong organizational capabilities; detail-oriented; able to multitask effectively.
• Excellent communications and time management skills.
• Film festival, outdoor or special event experience.
• Experience supervising volunteers an asset.
• Experience working with vendors an asset.
• Proficient using spreadsheets, web-based office tools and database systems.
• Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, Adobe Illustrator and Google products.
• Ability to work both independently and in a team environment;
• Desire and ability to take initiative and coordinate projects;
• Understanding and commitment to creating a superior product.
• Ability to maintain efficiency while working under multiple, strict and tight deadlines
• Keen attention to detail.
• An inquisitive, open-minded type, who seeks out new ways to support the development of the organization with an awareness of industry trends
• Adaptable to a flexible work schedule including early mornings, evenings and weekends; experience working in a fast-paced, high-stakes environment.
• Understanding and commitment to superior client servicing
HOW TO SUBMIT & APPLICATION DEADLINE:
● Please submit cover letter, resumé and the names and phone numbers of 3 references as one (1) PDF or Word document, by 5pm on MONDAY, APRIL 16, 2018.
● All applications must be submitted online through the posting found on our website tiff.net/careers.
Posted by: Toronto International Film Festival
For more information: https://www.tiff.net/careers/