Deadline: 5:00 pm EST on June 1, 2020
$28/hr; part-time contract position
The Canadian Alliance of Dance Artists – East Chapter (CADA/East) is seeking a part-time Administrative Director. Reporting directly to, and working in tandem with, the Board of Directors, the successful candidate will be responsible for planning, developing, and implementing the organization’s programs, operations, and administrative strategies.
- Coordinating and implementing CADA/East’s core programs and services.
- Disbursing subsidies to members for their ongoing training.
- Planning and executing community workshops, panel discussions, and Town Hall events.
- Organizing research, consultation, and revision processes around CADA/East’s published compensation and working condition standards.
- Grant writing and reporting.
- Financial management and budgeting.
- Managing all daily operations and administration.
- Supervising fundraising initiatives, and broader visioning, in collaboration with the Board of Directors
- Overseeing outreach and communications strategies and contributing to their implementation.
- Collaborating with organizational partners across the dance sector on collective tasks and advocacy.
This is a part-time position, comprising 15-20 hours per week. The successful candidate will be able to set a flexible work schedule. They will be expected to establish regular hours when members can contact them, and to attend Board and other meetings as they arise on evenings and weekends. Tasks with set deadlines may arise, which may require variations in hours.
Interested applicants must submit a cover letter and resume no later than 5:00 pm EST on June 1, 2020. (A list of three references will be required from all candidates selected for interview.) Submit materials to email@example.com, re: Administrative Director. For any questions regarding this position, please contact Nikolaos Markakis, President of the Board of Directors at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please follow the link to our full job posting for more information about this position.
Posted by: Canadian Alliance of Dance Artists - East Chapter
For more information: http://cadaontario.camp8.org/open_positions