Young Associates is a full service bookkeeping and data management firm offering a range of bookkeeping, business management, list maintenance, prospect research, training, and consulting services to arts and other charitable organizations.
Young Associates partners with clients to unify their records keeping and management functions into processes that result in sound decision making, well-supported by accurate and timely reports. Young Associates is a growing and dynamic organization offering services to over 100 clients in the GTA.
The Administrator provides administrative support to the Principal and Practice Manager to ensure the effective day to day office administration of Young Associates, Inc. The administrator also plays a key role in providing superior customer service by supporting and collaborating with associates to meet client needs and increase service quality and efficiency.
- Payroll and timesheet administration
- Client billings and revenue administration
- Accounts payable
- Tax administration: source deductions, WSIB, HST
- Reception duties and client liaison
- Client database
- Promotional support for client service offerings including book sales and seminar series
- Office management
- Meeting coordination
- Executive assistant to the Principal
What You Bring
- Minimum education of 2 year College Diploma.
- Minimum 2 years experience working in a client-focused organization preferred.
- Intermediate working knowledge of Ceridian, G Suite, Microsoft Excel, QuickBooks, and Accounting/Bookkeeping standards.
- Knowledge of Sage 50 and QuickBooks Online an asset
- Knowledge of web CMS and social media an asset
- Demonstrated analytical and critical thinking skills
- Demonstrated professional communication skills (written and oral)
- Aptitude for learning new technologies and acquiring new technical knowledge and skills
- Ability to manage administration for an organization with a remote staff
- Working at Young Associates allows you to challenge yourself every day. Our culture advocates work/life balance, continuous learning and opportunities to support positive community engagement.
Feed your passion, get inspired and grow with us!
HOW TO APPLY:
Please email resume and cover letter; please note Administrator in subject heading. Young Associates thanks all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No telephone calls please.
Posted by: Young Associates
For more information: http://www.youngassociates.ca/