Deadline: 5pm on Friday, July 5, 2019
Reporting to the Manager, Ground Transportation, the Airport Greeter Supervisor will oversee the guest arrivals at the airport, ensuring passengers connect with their designated ground transportation. This position oversees volunteers and indirectly supervises drivers. This is a customer service role exclusively located at Pearson Airport.
● Ensure that all guests designated for pick up are greeted by a volunteer, escorted to their arranged ground transportation
● Dispatch Guest Drivers and hired limo/taxis from the airport
● Liaise with Manager, Ground Transportation and Assistants to obtain daily itineraries, and disseminate information, changes, and delays to volunteers and Guest Drivers
● Supervise the Volunteer Captains and all volunteers working at the airport
● Able to commit to mandatory training in July and August, and Festival dates (September 5-15)
CONTRACT DATES OR START DATE:
● various start dates between Sep 3-15, 2019
● Some mandatory training dates in July and August
HOW TO SUBMIT & APPLICATION DEADLINE:
● Please submit a cover letter and resumé as one PDF or Word document, by 5pm on Friday, July 5, 2019.
● All applications must be submitted online through the posting found on our website tiff.net/careers.
We thank everyone who applies for their interest, but only candidates selected for an interview are contacted. No telephone or walk-in inquiries please. All applications are considered confidential.
TIFF is committed to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment where employees feel valued and respected, and where every employee has the opportunity to realize their potential. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations, if required. If you are a person with a disability and require assistance during the application and/or hiring process, please contact us in advance at firstname.lastname@example.org or 416-599-8433 x2001, and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Posted by: Toronto International Film Festival
For more information: https://www.tiff.net/careers/