Reporting to the Board of Directors, the Artistic Director (AD) is responsible for conceiving, developing, and implementing the artistic vision of Globe Theatre.
The AD will lead all activities related to the creative and production aspects of this theatre, with a focus on artistic vision, educational areas of the organization and meaningful and ongoing engagement. The AD will provide visionary artistic leadership with significant understanding of the local, national and international theatre scenes.
- You are a passionate advocate for live theatre and the performing arts and have been a senior leader with an established theatre company.
- You are flexible, adaptive and open-minded, bringing an infectious enthusiasm to all you do.
- You build vision by connecting with communities, learning, and listening.
- You may have come to the theatre world from an unorthodox pathway, but the culmination of your experiences makes for both artistic vision and administrative excellence.
- Intuitively you understand meaning and symbolism and the layers of messaging that is involved in live theatre.
- Empowering, engaging, inclusive, and inspiring are descriptors we hear from your former colleagues and collaborators.
- You are drawn to the opportunity for a reimagined theatre facility and the programming, education and cultural possibilities it opens for the future.
For more information, please contact:
Lise Lefrançois, Senior Research Consultant at: (306)543-1666. Resumes can be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted by: Globe Theatre
For more information: http://globetheatrelive.com/