Deadline: Friday, August 23, 2019
• Ensures a consistently high level of customer service with particular focus on regular clientele.
• Acting as a Manager-On-Duty in absence of Bar Manager, overseeing proper cash handling, inventory, waste-disposal, and security procedures, and supervising accurate cash out procedures at end of shift.
• Ensuring inventory and supplies are stocked and secured, assists with regular maintenance and control of inventory of liquor and bar supplies, and provides accurate floats for shift workers.
• Works with Bar Manager and Managing Director to train and supervise all bar staff, including Coat Check and Security, to ensure a high level of customer service and an adherence to company policies while fostering a high level of team spirit.
• Maintains regular communication with Box Office Manager and other senior positions to monitor situations, which may impact service.
• Enforces theatre policies/procedures as determined by the Managing Director and/or Artistic Director.
• Promotes and practices relevant health/safety and fire standards.
• Attends weekly management meetings.
• Communicates a positive attitude, has a sincere interest and interacts in a positive way with management and staff alike.
• Assists with the promotion of bar nights as necessary.
• Other duties as set forth by the Bar Manager pertaining to the bar.
• Equivalent work experience
• Demonstrated excellence in customer service
• Basic accounting and mathematical skills
• Basic computer skills and knowledgeable of basic computer programs
• Enjoys dealing with the public
• Informed of and obeys relevant legislation regarding service of liquor
• Strong supervisory and organizational skills
• Strong verbal communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to maintain a calm and cheerful manner under pressure
• Ability to delegate, motivate and encourage others
• Must be able to multitask and work in a fast paced environment
• Prepared to problem solve and report to the Bar Manager and/or Managing Director
Please send resume with cover letter to the attention of Patricia Wilson, Bar Manager by Friday, August 23, 2019. Please include references. Chosen candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Apply by mail or email:
Buddies in Bad Times Theatre
12 Alexander Street
Posted by: Buddies in Bad Times Theatre
For more information: http://buddiesinbadtimes.com/news/job-posting-assistant-bar-concessions-manager/