Deadline: 5pm on Friday, July 5, 2019
Assistant, Ground Transportation
Contract, Two positions
Film Office & Event Production
TIFF is a charitable, cultural organization dedicated to presenting the best of international and Canadian cinema and creating transformational experiences for film lovers and creators of all ages and backgrounds in our home - TIFF Bell Lightbox. Our mission: To transform the way people see the world, through film.
TIFF is committed to embracing diversity and treating all individuals with respect, dignity and fairness by removing physical, social and economic barriers to participation.
We are currently hiring for the position of:
ASSISTANT, GROUND TRANSPORTATION
● Utilize internal database to record and obtain information about guest itineraries and requirements for ground transportation
● Liaise with TIFF departments to obtain and confirm guest requirements for ground transportation
● Liaise with industry stakeholders as needed
● Assist with communicating schedule and airport shifts to Airport Greeter Supervisors and volunteers
● Assist with scheduling drivers and coordinating VIP and non-standard ground transportation
● Maintain and distribute daily schedules to airport partners
● Able to commit to mandatory training in July and August, and Festival dates (September 5-15)
CONTRACT DATES OR START DATE:
● August 19 - September 19, 2019
HOW TO SUBMIT & APPLICATION DEADLINE:
● Please submit a cover letter and resumé as one PDF or Word document, by 5pm on Friday, July 5, 2019.
● All applications must be submitted online through the posting found on our website tiff.net/careers.
We thank everyone who applies for their interest, but only candidates selected for an interview are contacted. No telephone or walk-in inquiries please. All applications are considered confidential.
TIFF is committed to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment where employees feel valued and respected, and where every employee has the opportunity to realize their potential. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations, if required. If you are a person with a disability and require assistance during the application and/or hiring process, please contact us in advance at firstname.lastname@example.org or
416-599-8433 x 2001, and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Posted by: Toronto International Film Festival
For more information: https://tiff.net/careers