Deadline: 5pm on Monday July 8, 2019
Assistant, Industry Protocol (2 positions)
TIFF is a charitable, cultural organization dedicated to presenting the best of international and Canadian cinema and creating transformational experiences for film lovers and creators of all ages and backgrounds in our home - TIFF Bell Lightbox. Our mission: To transform the way people see the world, through film.
TIFF is committed to embracing diversity and treating all individuals with respect, dignity and fairness by removing physical, social and economic barriers to participation.
We are currently hiring for the position of:
Assistant, Industry Protocol
Reporting to the Senior Coordinator, Industry Protocol, the assistants will help to oversee the ticket requests from distributors and sales agents, whose films will be playing in the official Festival selection.
• Log ticket requests for Sales Agents, Producers and Distributors leading up to and during the Festival
• Package and distribute tickets to film stakeholders
• Greet industry professionals at the Protocol Desk during the Festival
• Create and distribute Press and Industry Screening scanning reports
• Build post mortem post Festival on key learning for next year
• July 29, 2019 – September 14, 2019
• August 12, 2019 – September 14, 2019
HOW TO SUBMIT & APPLICATION DEADLINE:
• Please submit a cover letter and resumé as one PDF or Word document, by 5pm on Monday July 8, 2019
• Please indicated within your cover letter which contract dates you are available for.
• All applications must be submitted online through the posting found on our website tiff.net/careers.
We thank everyone who applies for their interest, but only candidates selected for an interview are contacted.
No telephone or walk-in inquiries please. All applications are considered confidential.
TIFF is committed to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment where employees feel valued and respected, and where every employee has the opportunity to realize their potential. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations, if required. If you are a person with a disability and require assistance during the application and/or hiring process, please contact us in advance at firstname.lastname@example.org or 416-599-8433 x2001, and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Posted by: Toronto International Film Festival
For more information: https://www.tiff.net/careers/