Deadline: 5pm Monday July 22, 2019
TIFF is a charitable, cultural organization dedicated to presenting the best of international and Canadian cinema and creating transformational experiences for film lovers and creators of all ages and backgrounds in our home - TIFF Bell Lightbox. Our mission: To transform the way people see the world, through film.
TIFF is committed to embracing diversity and treating all individuals with respect, dignity and fairness by removing physical, social and economic barriers to participation.
• Minimum 2 years of experience in the Canadian or international film industries.
• Experience with copy writing considered an asset
• Strong experience in event production and logistics
• Previous experience working with international clients and stakeholders.
• Previous experience with large databases an asset.
• Exceptionally strong administrative and organizational skills with keen attention to detail.
• Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
• Quick thinker, good judgment and excellent multi-tasker.
• Knowledge of other languages (especially French) a definite asset.
• Ability to work well under pressure.
• Adaptable to a flexible work schedule including some evenings and weekends
HOW TO SUBMIT & APPLICATION DEADLINE:
• Please submit a cover letter and resumé as one PDF or Word document, by 5pm Monday July 22, 2019.
• All applications must be submitted online through the posting found on our website tiff.net/careers.
We thank everyone who applies for their interest, but only candidates selected for an interview are contacted. No telephone or walk-in inquiries please. All applications are considered confidential.
TIFF is committed to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment where employees feel valued and respected, and where every employee has the opportunity to realize their potential. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations, if required. If you are a person with a disability and require assistance during the application and/or hiring process, please contact us in advance at firstname.lastname@example.org or
416-599-8433 x2001, and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Posted by: Toronto International Film Festival
For more information: https://www.tiff.net/careers/