TIFF is a charitable, cultural organization dedicated to presenting the best of international and Canadian cinema and creating transformational experiences for film lovers and creators of all ages and backgrounds in our home - TIFF Bell Lightbox. Our mission: To transform the way people see the world, through film.
TIFF is committed to embracing diversity and treating all individuals with respect, dignity and fairness by removing physical, social and economic barriers to participation.
We are currently hiring for the position of:
Reporting to the Senior Coordinator, Industry, this position will provide administrative support in relation to the Industry office’s sales, partnerships and promotional efforts. The candidate will develop skills of working in a fast paced environment and will gain a greater understanding of TIFF’s role in international market.
● Process purchase order and invoice requests
● Support Industry Trade Magazine distribution
● Audit and update Industry web pages
● Track and answer departmental and delegate emails
● Receive and pre-flight promotional artwork for printing in a timely manner
● Work with printing vendors to ensure that all advertising material is printed, delivered, and set up on time
● Track and log festival sales titles
● Provide additional administrative support as required
CONTRACT DATES OR START DATE:
● August 8 – September 16, 2018
HOW TO SUBMIT & APPLICATION DEADLINE:
● Please submit cover letter, resumé and the names and phone numbers of 3 references as one (1) PDF or Word document, by 5pm on THURSDAY, AUGUST 2, 2018.
● All applications must be submitted online through the posting found on our website tiff.net/careers.
● Please note in your cover letter where you saw this job posting.
We thank everyone who applies for their interest, but only candidates selected for an interview are contacted. No telephone or walk-in inquiries please. All applications are considered confidential.
TIFF is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing accommodations in our hiring process for people with disabilities. If you require an accommodation, please inform us in advance and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Posted by: Toronto International Film Festival
For more information: https://www.tiff.net/careers/