Contract Dates: June 10 – September 20, 2019
TIFF is a charitable, cultural organization dedicated to presenting the best of international and Canadian cinema and creating transformational experiences for film lovers and creators of all ages and backgrounds in our home - TIFF Bell Lightbox.
We are currently hiring for the position of: INTERN, VOLUNTEER & INTERN RESOURCES
• Provide ongoing administrative support in a busy office environment including: responding in a timely and tactful manner to a high volume of emails, phone calls and in-person inquiries; minute-taking for departmental meetings; and formatting departmental records (Excel spreadsheets, Google Docs and volunteer management database)
• Assist with volunteer recruitment by interviewing candidates
• Accurately manage all departmental database information including maintenance of volunteer service records, volunteer schedules, performance notations and account updates
• Contribute to the development of surveys, orientation and training materials – including, but not limited to, generating content in Keynote, InDesign, Microsoft Word and Adobe PDF
• Assist in facilitating volunteer orientation and training sessions, including communicating TIFF Volunteer Programme information to large and diverse audiences
• Lead small teams of volunteers, including drafting position descriptions, creating schedules, and ensuring that all positions are adequately filled
CONTRACT DATES OR START DATE:
• June 10 – September 20, 2019
We thank everyone who applies for their interest, but only candidates selected for an interview are contacted. No telephone or walk-in inquiries please. All applications are considered confidential.
TIFF is committed to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment where employees feel valued and respected, and where every employee has the opportunity to realize their potential. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations, if required. If you are a person with a disability and require assistance during the application and/or hiring process, please contact us in advance at email@example.com or 416-599-8433 x2001, and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Posted by: Toronto International Film Festival
For more information: https://tiff.net/careers