The Assistant Patron Services Manager: Tessitura Database
will manage and support the use and analysis of patron and ticketing data contained in the Tessitura Database. This position will be responsible for supporting and encouraging utilization of Tessitura across departments.
KEY RESULTS & RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Project manage departmental projects such as season set up and configuration, campaign/appeals planning, advanced data extractions and special projects as directed by the departments.
2. Maintain the integrity of the Tessitura database by creating and enforcing data entry policy and procedures, tracking and coding structures and data hygiene standards.
3. Oversee database infrastructure to translate business needs into application functionality.
4. Coordinate with IT department on system upgrades, creating a tailored testing plan for the users based on the areas impacted by the upgrade.
5. Preparing and delivering in-house Tessitura training to users.
6. Document processes and procedures related to Tessitura.
7. Work with users to develop processes, reports and data analysis tools that maximize Tessitura’s capabilities.
8. Participate in the Southern Ontario Tessitura User community to stay current on Toronto arts community business practices.
9. Project lead for research, analysis and data mining using the tools at hand: TSTATS, RMA and dashboards.
10. Support the Patron Services team as required.
Please see our website for full Job Posting http://youngcentre.ca/about_us/work_with_us.html
Posted by: Soulpepper Theatre Company
For more information: http://youngcentre.ca/about_us/work_with_us.html