Application deadline 5pm on Friday February 8th, 2019
• Production planning of live events, including on-stage conversation, production builds, panel discussions, conferences, award shows, concerts, and annual general meetings
• Liaising with Internal TIFF teams regarding year round and Festival live events, Partner Festivals and 3rd Party production requirements
• Meeting with prospective clients to determine production and budgetary requirements
• Working with the Event Coordinators & Technical Production team, developing creative solutions to meet production and budgetary requirements
• Preparing quotes for technical production components of Partner Festivals and 3rd Party rentals, in addition to post-event reconciliation for invoicing
• Managing client relations through pre-production, production and post-production to ensure successful execution of events and as per contracts
• Documentation and communication of all production details
• Providing comprehensive event details for Technical Production team scheduling of Projectionists
• Scheduling of Stage Managers and Audio Operators as required
• Hiring and training of Stage Managers for both TBLB year round and Festival
• Production logistics for special events including coordination of equipment, technicians, rehearsals, content capture, deliveries, rentals, and the timely creation of production schedules
• Performing other duties and responsibilities as assigned
HOW TO SUBMIT & APPLICATION DEADLINE:
• Please submit cover letter, resumé and the names and phone numbers of 3 references as one (1) PDF or Word document, by 5pm on Friday February 8th, 2019.
• All applications must be submitted online through the posting found on our website tiff.net/careers.
• Please note in your cover letter where you saw this job posting.
Posted by: Toronto International Film Festival
For more information: https://www.tiff.net/careers/