Term: June 24 - August 12, 2019
Guild Festival Theatre is looking for an Assistant Stage Manager for our production of Anne by Paul Ledoux (based on Anne of Green Gables)!
Experience in outdoor theatre is an asset but not required.
Experience as a Stage Manager/Assistant Stage Manager highly recommended.
Easy Going, flexible attitude essential.
Please Note: This position is funded through the Canada Summer Jobs program. In order to be eligible for this position, applicants MUST:
• be between 15 and 30 years of age at the start of the employment;
• be a Canadian citizen, permanent resident, or person to whom refugee protection has been conferred under the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act 2; and,
• be legally entitled to work in Canada in accordance with relevant provincial or territorial legislation and regulations.
• Must identify as one of the following: recent immigrant/refuge, Indigenous, LGBTQ+, or a visible minority.
You do NOT have to be a student.
- Rehearsal Hall Setup
- Managing the backstage area during all performances
- Tracking all props and costumes
- Performing Stage Management duties when Stage Manager is unavailable
- Additional duties as assigned
Please apply by email with:
- Your name
- a resume
- a cover letter
- a little about yourself
- Which Canada Summer Jobs category you fall under.
For more information or to apply please email Gillian Sorensen at email@example.com
Posted by: Guild Festival Theatre
For more information: https://www.guildfestivaltheatre.ca/