Deadline: Saturday, May 23, 2021
Assistant Manager, Ticket Services
Reporting to the Ticket Services Manager, the Assistant Manager, Ticket Services is responsible for the effective day-to-day operation of the department. This incorporates responsibility for the accurate and timely processing of all ticket sales, ensuring the highest standards of customer care is maintained. The incumbent will also supervise, train and motivate staff working in the box office.
• Schedules staffing conjunction with the Ticket Services Manager
• Ensures the accurate processing of all phone and mail subscription orders including the allocation of subscription seating
• Distributes office tasks and follows up to ensure tasks are carried out in a timely and accurate fashion.
• Controls all special ticketing for COC/FSC events including liaising with other departments, allocating holds, processing special ticketing requests and providing statistical reports and reconciliations
• Ensures the ongoing maintenance and accuracy of the Tessitura computerized database
• Works with the Ticket Services Manager to recruit and train part-time box office staff on Tessitura and other aspects of ticket services operations
• Prepares and delivers training material related to new staff and at the start of each new season
• Provides exceptional and accurate customer service through multiple channels including in person, over the phone and email
• Provides added support through the handling of escalated calls
• Monitors the 3CX phone system, updates hold and voicemail messaging, and provides statistical data when required.
• Monitors accessible seating, stays abreast of AODA requirements, and provides reports to relevant persons in a timely manner.
• Performance duties at the Four Seasons Centre box office include supervising front-line staff, ensuring will-call tickets are picked up, communicating with front of house staff, generating and verifying performance reports, and following up on any ticketing issues.
ABOUT THE CANADIAN OPERA COMPANY
The Canadian Opera Company thanks, in advance, all applicants, however, only those considered for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls or agencies please.
The COC is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process. If you require an accommodation, please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Please review entire posting and application process on our website.
Posted by: Canadian Opera Company
For more information: https://www.coc.ca