Deadline: Friday, January 17, 2020
Theatre Passe Muraille is known for developing innovative and daring Canadian theatre, but we exist to support our communities. From encouraging independent and emerging artists, and multicultural work, to inspiring our staff and artists to work collaboratively, Theatre Passe Muraille works to ensure all voices are represented on our stage. Typically Theatre Passe Muraille produces and/or presents 6-8 shows a year and hosts rental companies and festivals throughout the year.
- Maintaining the Box Office System, including inputting and updating performance and patron information
- Scheduling, managing and being on call to Patron Services Associates (Box Office /Front of House staff and Bartenders)
- Ensuring a smooth and efficient flow of patrons into the venues
-Responding to online, telephone and in-person inquires and ticket sales
- Volunteer Coordination
- Managing the TPM Bar: Ordering, inventory and financial reconciliation
- Acting as a Patron Services Associate (Box office, Bar or House Management) as needed
- Working box office phones 3 days per week
- Processing, balancing and reconciling box office sales
- Liaising with rental companies in regards to staffing, performances and ticket sales
- School/Group sales outreach
- Post-secondary degree preferred (arts management or Theatre an asset)
- Experience with a ticketing system
- Minimum 1-2 year experience with Managing staff and/or volunteers
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and attention to detail
- Good project management skills and/or experience in event coordination
- Demonstrated initiative and ability to manage multiple tasks and deadlines
- Experience with a non-for-profit company an asset
- Driver’s license, Smart Serve and First Aid are mandatory
- Occasional weeknight and weekend work is mandatory
TPM is an equal opportunity employer and accepts applications from all qualified candidates. TPM strongly encourages submissions from candidates of Indigenous and diverse backgrounds.
How to Apply: Please submit a cover letter and resume with the names and phone numbers of 3 references attached as a PDF or Word Document, by 5 PM on Friday, January 17, 2020 to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please use the subject line: “Application for Associate Producer – Patron Services"
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Posted by: Theatre Passe Muraille
For more information: https://www.passemuraille.ca/employment-opportunities