Deadline: Friday, March 19, 2021
Ahoy there, ye scallywag!
Pirate Life is a site-specific and interactive family theatre experience established in 2014. In addition to our regular show, we work with families, organizations and artists by providing free or subsidized space and tickets. Over the last few years Pirate Life has expanded by opening an additional location and plans to open more in the future.
Pirate Life is looking for audience outreach representatives to engage with guests, summer camps, daycares and schools to inform them of our operations this season. These representatives report to the Producer. This role performs preseason, post season and in season outreach as needed through phone and email communications. This role is for highly motivated individuals with strong communication skills and experience in customer service. This is a contracted work from home position, and regular meetings will be held online.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work with Pirate Life’s Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Database to reach out to the customer base
- Use a personal phone to reach out to past patrons to inform them of our current operations and remind them to book with Pirate Life this season
- Answer guest questions regarding costs, experience details, location, etc.
- Assist in the booking of guests though Checkfront
- Collect feedback about past Pirate Life experiences and record them in the CRM document
- Follow script (provided or self-devised) in phone calls and voicemails
- Friendly, warm, and conversational personality
- Experience interacting with guests and patrons in the theatre community
- Technical ability to work from home, including an Ontario wide phone plan
- Must be able to speak, read and write in English fluently
- Speaking French is an asset
- Exceptional customer service skills
For more information on Pirate Life, visit us online at piratelife.ca or on social media @piratelifeto. We would love for you to join our merry band of scallywags!
We ask that you kindly send the following submission materials to us at email@example.com by March 19th 2021.
1. A brief letter of intent highlighting your interest in working with us
2. A resume detailing previous work experience in the theatre community
Can't wait to meet ye!
- The Pirate Life Crew
Posted by: Pirate Life
For more information: https://piratelife.ca/