Status: Full time
Dates: starting immediately
Note: ** Full details of the posting can be reviewed at - https://www.canadianstage.com/ArticleMedia/Files/audience-services-manager-2018.pdf
Canadian Stage is hiring an Audience Services Manager. Reporting to the Associate Director of Audience Services, this position is critical for delivering superior customer service and involves direct interaction with the public. The Audience Services Manager oversees all box office support including personnel management, financial responsibilities and reconciliations, revenue generation, training and customer service excellence, partner company and rental support, and phone system support.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
• First aid and CPR trained (training can be provided)
• Health & Safety Supervisor training certificate (training can be provided)
• 3 years experience working in a box office
• Management or Supervisory experience
• Available to work evenings, weekends and statutory holidays
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Knowledge of ticketing CRM systems, especially AudienceView
• Strong organizational and management skills
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with many disruptions
The physical demands of this position include:
• Constant standing and walking throughout shift
• Frequent lifting and carrying up to 20 pounds
• Occasional kneeling, pushing, pulling and lifting
• Occasional ascending or descending ladders, stairs and ramps
Submit a cover letter and resume by email to April Moon, Associate Director of Audience Services, at email@example.com by Friday August 31, 2018 Please indicate Application for Audience Services Manager in the subject field.
We thank everyone who applies for their interest, but only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
All applications are considered confidential.
Canadian Stage welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Posted by: Canadian Stage Company
For more information: https://www.canadianstage.com/ArticleMedia/Files/audience-services-manager-2018.pdf