Faustwork Mask Theatre is looking for a highly-driven French/English Bilingual speaking individual with translation skills and some marketing background to assist in developing our presence in Quebec and other Francophone markets across the globe.
If you are eager to get an inside view of a successful for-profit arts company and wish to work in the downtown core of Toronto, we want to hear from you.
October 2016 thorough Feb, 2017 at $12 per hour. The job is opened ended with pay of $15 per hour starting March 1, 2017
Faustwork Mask Theatre has performed throughout the world with its show THE MASK MESSENGER aka LE MASQUE EST LE MESSAGE, with appearances at thousands of schools in Canada and the U.S., as well as major venues around the world, including The Metropolitan Museum of Art in NYC, Disney Hall in L.A., and at the Sydney Opera House in Australia. Our solo and duo shows have also toured to Hawaii, Alaska, Canada, Italy, Germany, Hong Kong, Singapore, South Africa, Israel, and Brunei..
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Researching French/Bilingual performance opportunities; Outreach to potential presenters via email, telephone, and snail mail
- Translating emails and PR docs. Corresponding with potential presenters and school reps
- Collaborating with Faustwork’s Outreach Coordinator and Artistic Director on marketing pushes into these new areas.
- Data Entry into Excel spreadsheets.
- Bilingual French/English is a must.
- Availability is 9-12 hours a week, with mutual flexibility, between 2-5pm M-F.
- Basic word processing skills.
- Knowledge of Excel is an asset, but not required.
To apply for this position, please email with cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Posted by: Faustwork Mask Theatre
For more information: http://www.faustwork.com