The Theatre Centre is looking for a full-time Box Office & Front of House Manager!
The Box Office & Front of House Manager will:
• Ensure smooth and pleasant support to patrons, producers, stage managers, production teams, staff, and volunteers;
• Create welcoming interactions, with high standards of customer service, as the front line of the patron experience at The Theatre Centre;
• Ensure accurate financial reconciliation of all ticketed events at The Theatre Centre, including rental client productions;
• Schedule all Box Office and F.O.H. staff and volunteers;
• Provide, or supervise nightly house manager duties including ushering, audience management, and volunteer coordination;
• Build show sales and process ticket orders through Theatre Manager in person, over the phone, and online;
• Supervise day to day Box Office operations;
• Create and maintain Box Office and F.O.H. policies and procedures including audience safety, accessibility, fire and evacuation procedures, and training of front of house staff;
• Ensure staff and volunteers have necessary training in policies and procedures related to audience and fire safety;
• Liaise with café/bar manager to coordinate events and staffing
• Minimum 2 years of box office or front of house work in a supervisory role;
• Comfortable with Microsoft Office, Google Drive, with a focus on Excel;
• Experience with Theatre Manager or a similar platform;
• Experience with customer service and cash handling;
• Strong logic and decision making;
• Strong leadership, with the ability to work as part of a team in a collaborative environment
• An understanding of—and a passion for—the artistic work of The Theatre Centre, and its role in the live performance ecology;
• Strong written and verbal communication skills;
For a full job description and to apply visit: theatrecentre.org
Applications must be submitted by August 28, 2018.
The Theatre Centre is committed to employment equity. We warmly encourage applications from queer, transgender and two-spirited people, First Nations, Inuit & Métis, people of colour, and people with disabilities.
The Theatre Centre is also committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process. If you require an accommodation, please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Posted by: The Theatre Centre
For more information: http://theatrecentre.org/?p=12261