Native Earth Performing Arts is seeking two Patron Services Representatives for Aki Studio, a black-box theatre in Regent Park’s cultural hub, Daniels Spectrum.
Aki Studio is Native Earth’s performance space and is rented year-round primarily for theatre performances.
Reporting to the Patron Services & Marketing Manager, the Patron Services Representatives’ duties include:
• Processing ticket orders placed by phone and in person using ticketing software Sumac.
• Providing exemplary customer service to the general public regarding Native Earth, its programs, and rentals.
• Soliciting individual and group ticket sales via email, telephone and in-person communications.
• Training, supervising, and recruiting volunteers in front-of-house and ushering duties.
• Reconciling cash and point-of-sale transactions, as well as other end-of-day facility lock-up procedures.
• Representing Native Earth Performing Arts and rental companies in a professional manner.
• In case of emergency, responding to and assessing the situation, giving aid if appropriate, and obtaining necessary help if warranted under the established guidelines.
• Customer database management, final show reports, and other administrative duties, as necessary.
• Box office management duties as required in the absence of the Manager or Supervisor.
To read the complete job posting, please visit our website.
How to Apply
Please submit cover letter and resumé with the names and phone numbers of two references as one PDF or Word document to email@example.com by 5 PM on Monday May 30th. Please include “Patron Services Representative” in the subject line.
We thank everyone who applies for their interest, but only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted directly. No telephone or walk-in inquiries please. All applications are considered confidential. Native Earth Performing Arts is an equal opportunity employer.
Posted by: Native Earth Performing Arts
For more information: http://www.nativeearth.ca