Native Earth Performing Arts is seeking a Patron Services Representative for Aki Studio, a black-box theatre in Regent Park’s cultural hub, Daniels Spectrum.
Aki Studio is Native Earth’s performance space and is rented year-round primarily for theatre performances. Reporting to the Patron Services Coordinator, the Patron Services Representative’s duties include:
• Processing ticket orders placed by phone and in person using ticketing software Sumac.
• Providing exemplary customer service to the general public regarding Native Earth, its programs, and rentals.
• Soliciting individual and group ticket sales via email, telephone and in-person communications.
• Supervising, training and recruiting volunteers in front-of-house and ushering duties.
• Reconciling cash and point-of-sale transactions, as well as other end-of-day facility lock-up procedures.
• Representing Native Earth Performing Arts and rental companies in a professional manner.
• In case of emergency, responding to and assessing the situation, giving aid if appropriate, and obtaining necessary help if warranted under the established guidelines.
• Customer database management, final show reports, and other administrative duties, as necessary.
• Box office and front-of-house management duties as required in the absence of the Manager or Supervisor.
To read the complete job posting, please visit our website.
How to Apply
Interested parties should submit by email a single file (PDF or Word format) with the title format as LastName_FirstName.pdf to firstname.lastname@example.org. This single document should include a cover letter, CV or resume, and three professional references. Please send your email with the subject line “Patron Services Representative.”
We thank everyone who applies for their interest, but only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted directly. All applications are considered confidential. Native Earth Performing Arts is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage submissions from culturally diverse applicants. We especially encourage submissions from those who identify as Indigenous.
Posted by: Native Earth Performing Arts
For more information: http://www.nativeearth.ca/jobs/