Apply by FRIDAY November 23, 2018
POSITION TITLE: Building Operations Manager
STATUS: Full-time permanent
REPORTS TO: Director of Production
FULL LISTING: https://www.canadianstage.com/Online/default.asp?doWork::WScontent::loadArticle=Load&BOparam::WScontent::loadArticle::article_id=F9D9981F-D37B-442E-97FD-FA1806F34724
The Building Operations Manager is an integral part of Canadian Stage’s function as a theatre and administration centre within a historically designated building by assuming responsibility of the physical building and operations relating to it. The Building Operations Manager acts as a primary representative within our neighbourhood, with our City of Toronto partners, and our community of diverse users.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
• A minimum of two years’ experience in custodial and building maintenance work, including minor electrical, plumbing, and carpentry work; or any such combination of education, experience, and training as may be acceptable to the hiring authority
• Willingness to work standby duty for building security systems
• Possession of a valid Ontario driver’s license
• Computer literacy including computer scheduling, budgeting and reporting (MS Word, Outlook and Excel)
• Knowledge of materials, methods, and equipment employed in cleaning and maintenance operations
• Ability to make minor repairs to plumbing, electrical, carpentry, and masonry components of a city-owned building
• Ability to give and follow oral and written instructions
• General mechanical ability
• Ability to deal courteously with the public
• Physical strength and ability sufficient to perform cleaning, moving and maintenance tasks
• Team oriented approach.
Submit a letter of interest and CV to Lisa Traini, by FRIDAY November 23, 2018 via email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note “’CS Building Operations Manager” as the subject line. No telephone inquiries, please.
We thank everyone who applies, but only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. All applications are considered confidential. Canadian Stage welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Posted by: Canadian Stage Company
For more information: https://www.canadianstage.com/