Start date: Immediate
The Theatre Centre is currently seeking a Business & Development Assistant. Reporting to the Business & Development Director, this is a part-time 9-month contract until June 30 2020. The position will involve:
- Work closely with the Business & Development Director on donor stewardship
- Coordinate appeals for the annual individual giving campaign
- Assist in writing foundation and corporate sponsorship applications
Rentals and bookings
- Coordinate rental bookings for the organization
Operations and Administration
- Support company operations in weekly bank deposits and expense reconciliation
- Maintain records for financial transactions and relevant supporting material
- Assist in HR coordination
- Excellent written and oral communication
- An organized thinker with good attention to detail
- Ability to learn quickly and willingness to take initiative in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work effectively in a collaborative environment with a wide range of stakeholders
- Experience in performing arts would be an asset
- Some IT skills would be an asset
The Theatre Centre is committed to employment equity. We encourage applications from queer, transgender and two-spirited people, First Nations, Inuit & Métis, people of colour, and people with disabilities.
The Theatre Centre is also committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process. If you require an accommodation, please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Interested applicants should send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Please send files as PDFs with file names in the format of LASTNAME_Firstname.pdf.
The Theatre Centre will be accepting applications and conducting interviews on a continuous basis until the position is filled.
We thank all applicants who submit resumes for The Theatre Centre postings. Personal responses to inquiries are not possible, and only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
Posted by: The Theatre Centre
For more information: http://theatrecentre.org/?p=13777