Our team at Creativiva is quickly expanding, and we are interested in hiring a Business Development Associate to oversee our existing and potential clients and business leads throughout the world.
Under the direction of our Founder and Head of Strategy and Development, the ideal candidate will bring forth innovative and unique business strategies for developing new projects and clientele within the fast-paced, creative and invigorating world of entrainment production.
- Develop strategic plans, designs and implement processes to support business growth in international markets
- Identify potential clients and fosters excellent business relationships
- Research, analyze and evaluate potential partnerships and venues for productions
- Create, manage and analyze budgets and proposals to build customized agreements
- Guide prospective clients through the contracting process: Introductions, negotiations, and closure of agreements
- Be aware of market trends and competitors
Required Skills & Experience:
- Previous experience in business development or sales is mandatory
- Minimum 3 years experience in direct business development role or sales related role
- Experience in the show business industry is an asset
- Ability to make decisions, delegate and negotiate
- Previous experience in budgeting, scheduling, and organization is required
- Ability to develop proposals, offers, RFPs and briefs
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional problem solving and conflict management skills
- Strong computer competence (MAC - pages, keynote, numbers, sales software)
- Superior relationship building and management skills
- Works well under pressure, thrives in fast-paced environments
- Understands the value of working with others and the importance of maintaining a positive, enthusiastic and professional attitude
- Innovative, creative and curious
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field (business administration) or equivalent
- International travel will be required, a valid passport is a must
- Must be eligible to work in Canada
- Evening and weekend work may be required to meet deadlines
Applicants must clearly demonstrate in their cover letter how they meet the requirements for this position. Applications without cover letters will not be considered.
Please email your resume and cover letter addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject Business Development Associate.
Posted by: Creativiva Inc.
For more information: https://www.creativiva.com/