Glass Reflections Theatre Company “...for the eye sees not itself, but by reflection” – Shakespeare, Julius Caesar
Our Mission… • To create theatre that addresses the interests and needs of both the up and coming generation of theatre artists and audience members. • To foster new work development that reflect the voices of the coming generation and to re-interpret existing works so that they are meaningful to our artists and audience.
The General Manager has responsibility over the personnel, financial and administrative aspects of the theatre. Working in partnership with the Artistic Director, the General Manager works to achieve the vision of the company.
• Supervising production development
• Managing the staff (including production, actors, and volunteers)
• Preparing, monitoring and revising the operating budget in conjunction with the Artistic Director & Producer
• Developing and maintaining financial systems
• Preparing and analyzing financial data for reports
• Contracting employees
• Managing bookings and rentals
• Identifying funding opportunities available to the organization
• Managing the grant application process
• Grant writing
• Managing marketing resources and budgets
• Attend company’s events and productions
How to Apply:
Please submit a resume and cover letter to email@example.com by 11:59pm on Aug. 27, 2015 with the subject line “Application for General Manager”. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Posted by: Glass Reflections Theatre Collective
For more information: https://www.facebook.com/glassreflectionstheatre